Raven De Lumiere
Self Empowerment Techniques
Counselor & Minister
for Ethical Living
Reverend Dr. Raven Z "
My Focus: To identify the problem, connect with the Being thus "bridging
the gap" in order to help bring about awareness, educate, and
coach/support client which may bring about willing change of the client.
Based on the clients direct participation of evaluated programs suggested
by counselor and /or clients (pre-approved by counselor) action plan for
personal advancement. Re-entry into society (after incarceration for an
inmate situation or client of long term illness, life crises) etc.
Counselor / Facilitator / Minister
Summary of Qualifications
- Assistant to Mark Jones, Founder of NARCONON C.I.M. (California
Institution for Men) - Chino, CA 1969-1976
- C.M.C. (California Men's Colony) - San Luis Obispo 1969-1976
- NARCONON Halfway House 1969-1976
- Inmate/client supervision and course application supervisor of
paroled persons assigned to Narconons Halfway House Program.
- NARCONON 1969 - 1976 (As applied to in-house prison programs)
Facilitated, counseled & Spiritually Advised - Inmates
- The counseling and rehabilitation geared towards the (inmate/clients
potential to cognitively replace drugs or any dysfunctional addictions,
(chemical or behavioral), resulting in inmate/clients marked
appreciation of self esteem and a renewed ability to apply it once
- International Clergy Association Member since1986
- Accreditation Volunteer Experience
- NARCONON Trainer, facilitator, counselor since 1972-76
- Volunteer Minister (non-sectarian) since 1981 Fellowship Church
- 1984 - received extended training on world religions and modern
applications regarding the human psyche and the anatomy of the soul,
expanding my abilities to assist others in these realms. Currently
active and was ordained again in 1985.
- Drill & Application Facilitator - San Quentin Prison Facilities
- Caring For Babies With Aids 1987-91
- Sexual Abuse Center For Children - Santa Monica, LA 1992 · I
work with children of all ages as spiritual guidance, in the form of
communication, encouragement, education, entertainment and the healing
I provide identification of the core issues
holding a being back from themselves, awareness, education - via books,
select excerpted written works, audio cassettes and videos of related
materials, therapy - energetic as well as mental application with results
in the physical world.
As Energetic Intuitive, Counselor & (non
sectarian) Minister: (These applications depend on the receptivity, skill
ability of the applicant and the method they retain and apply best aligned
with their understanding and willingness to change. This method is
progressive as the client cannot "program" or feign achievement.
The results are demonstrative and directly applied thus truly achieved.)
Detailed reports available. References also on request.
- LACC (Los Angeles City College), 1990-1992
- ITC Institute - LA, 1988-1989
- Narconon Los Angeles 1969-1976
- C.U.M.C.N.Y. Columbia University Medical Center New York City
- Miscellaneous - Include a plethora of curriculums, courses, classes
and seminars focusing on holistic, psychological, nutritional, self
empowering, healing (emotional & physical), and universal
spiritually compatible applicable concepts assisting in facilitating
change. 1969 through 1996 - on going.
- Also the ever continuous discovery and inner "self-work" I
seek and explore to further expand my experiential reality on this vast
and complex subject.
Resume & Biography · Divine
Performance Art · Counseling Herstory ·
"Lost Empire" · "OUI" ·
"CHERI" · "IRON
HORSE" · "GODDESS
De La Croix Support Team · Transformation
Order Form - Collector Class Autographed Photos
Unless otherwise indicated, all pictures/graphics and other
on this web site are copyrighted by: Raven Z
No pictures may be reproduced and/or displayed publicly or for fee
without the express permission of the copyright
Unless otherwise stated above, all rights reserved.
© Copyright De La Croix & The
1995/2006 Created by De La Croix & The De Lumiere